This week’s feature: Philip Chavez, Creative Director for C.A.I. Designs!
“Coming from my favorite corner in the Arlington Heights showroom, my inspiration is from mixing materials reminiscent of my home in New Mexico. The use of refined pieces with dusty palettes from the sunset to tribal patterning coming from the surrounding reservations to organic shapes found in the river valley, they each evoke memories of discovering items in old barns or ranches and digging through my grandparent’s treasure trove of pieces from generations past.”
- Wood Panel Carving by Asian Loft
- Sectional by Burton James
- Sideboard by John Richard
- Dining and Cocktail Tables by Taracea
- Art by Wendover Art Group
- Dining Chair by Designmaster
- Accessories by CAI Designs Imports
Our showrooms are currently open and appointments are recommended. Please contact your local showroom for assistance.